Subject: Latest IAACA Newsletter is now available!
From: "IAACA Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat IAACA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 07:58:43 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

The 9th issue of the IAACA Newsletter is now available!  This edition 
features a recap of IAACA's achievements and highlights the efforts of our 
partners in combatting corruption in 2024.

Click here 
<https://iaaca.net/newsletter/iaaca-newsletter-issue-9/index.html>  to view 
the highlights of this issue:

·         8th ICAC Symposium and 11th IAACA Annual Conference 
<https://iaaca.net/newsletter/iaaca-newsletter-issue-9/main_article.html>
·         Strengthening collaboration with Central Asia 
<https://iaaca.net/newsletter/iaaca-newsletter-issue-9/sub_article_01.html>
·         IAACA joins GlobE Network as Observer 
<https://iaaca.net/newsletter/iaaca-newsletter-issue-9/sub_article_02.html>
·         Sharing anti-graft experience with South African counterparts 
<https://iaaca.net/newsletter/iaaca-newsletter-issue-9/sub_article_03.html>

Members are welcome to share articles or videos for the IAACA Newsletter, 
covering new anti-corruption initiatives or any other relevant projects, 
programmes or events. Please send your contributions to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Join us to promote the effective implementation of UNCAC.  Your support is 
crucial for building a corruption-free world.    Stay updated with our 
latest news by following our  <https://www.facebook.com/iaaca.official/> 
Facebook Page.

Best Regards,
IAACA Secretariat

International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities Secretariat
Tel +852-3701 4514 | Fax +852-3590 9279 | [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.iaaca.net <http://www.iaaca.net>  | Facebook: 
iaaca.official <https://www.facebook.com/iaaca.official>

International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities is an independent 
and non-political anti-corruption organization with the mandate to promote 
the effective implementation of the United Nations Convention against 
Corruption and assist anti-corruption authorities worldwide in the 
prevention of and fight against corruption.  For details about its mission 
and work, please visit www.iaaca.net <http://www.iaaca.net> .